Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy 17th Anniversary!!!

Randy and I enjoyed a simple Anniversary celebratory family dinner tonight with the boys. I went easy with taco's that we all love. I thought it would be fun to make things a little fancy. The boys were so funny as their eyes widened and couldn't get over that we could make our table look more like one at a restaurant. I must do this more because they were all shocked that we even had a tablecloth, cloth napkins, and candles. We had fun celebrating with the boys and even added some soft background music. I asked Brandon to pick some roses off the bushes outside. I came in to a pretty arrangement that I thought Randy and put together, and he thought I had. Brandon definitely has his daddy's creative talents, the flowers were beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! 17 years!!! Your blog looks so nice--love the twilight theme!!!I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! And I don't know if I could even find fabric napkins at this time in my life, so I'm extra impressed! Happy 17 years! And I love all the posts with all the cousins and things. You guys have been having a really fun summer!

    ReplyDelete