Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Birthday Tribute to My Dad

Robert Glenn Laymon, aka Bob, Dad, Glenn, Grandpa, Bishop
Born October 8th, 1950 in Lincoln Nebraska
Married his Senior Prom Date, my mom
They had seven children and would have loved more. They made up for it later by taking in exchange students and stray young single adults.
Was a loving husband, companion, and friend.


A great Dad. Loved country music and dancing. I remember many father daughter dances. He would have me spinning all around the floor - loved it.Loved his parents and the times he got to spend with them.

Moved on to his next journey on January 2nd, 2010.
Happy 60th Birthday Dad! I even found the card I would have sent you that would have made you chuckle. You are close to my heart and in my thoughts today. Can't wait until I can be reunited with you again. Randy, the boys, Riley and I are having your angel food cake with white sticky frosting in your honor. I love you Dad.
-Jennifer




2 comments:

  1. What a sweet sweet tribute, sorry he is not here with you anymore to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm awed by your website tribute to you Dad. Very nice! and brought tears to my eyes. I love you, Jennifer! Love, your Mom

    ReplyDelete