Sunday, October 2, 2011

Riley adventures

 We were cleaning out Brandon's closet and Riley decided these were her shirts now.
 Trying different ones on.
 I had bought this Dora doll for Riley as part of a birthday present. She did not however come with a backpack. Riley noticed right away and kept asking "where backpack?" I tried to explain she didn't have a backpack, then started saying it must have gotten lost. She was very concerned that this Dora didn't have her backpack. Her grandparents gave her money for her bithday. I went on line to see if I could purchase Riley a Dora backpack. How fun it was to find this Dora backpack that came with a coin purse that was also a backpack.....and it was the perfect size to fit her doll.
Dora doll is complete now with her own backpack. Riley enjoys putting her backpack on and looking at the map that came with it, finding her way.

No comments:

Post a Comment