Monday, April 12, 2010

I have joined the blogging world

Okay, so I have joined the blogging scene. Ally Howell & Madison have inspired me to do this. I have been avoiding this because it seems like one more thing in my crazy life to do. I have realized lately however, that I need to start enjoying life more. I think through blogging maybe I can find myself again. I think I have been lost for too long, and now is the time to move forward. I will apologize in advance for all the spelling and grammer errors - not my strong points at all. Watch out blogging world, here I come.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I look forward to keeping up with your life thru your blog!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blogging world. Welcome :) I love Riley's outfit in her picture. I just made a sundress for Brooklyn. It is my favorite. I will have to make one for Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad we could be the push that you needed to get back to "blogging"! It's kinda fun but I am totally lame it it still and need tutoring from Katie regularly - I hope this will help you "find" yourself. It definitely makes you much more introspective!

    ReplyDelete